marți, 23 august 2016

Personalized diets plans



Hello everyone!

  My name is Adrian Udrea, I am From Romania, Europe and I am delighted to meet you and your requirements.
A few things about me:

   I was born on October 29, 1984 in a small town, situated in southwestern part of my country. I grew up and spent my childhood in both rural and urban areas, enabling me to realize and get the picture how life goes in them both. Country life allowed me to get closer to nature and discover the natural course of life.
   My grandmother used to raise and look after all kinds of  poultry (chickens, turkeys, ducks, guinea fowl), as well as pigs, cows, cats, and dogs, and I  used to get involved in there feeding  and care. Thus, I began to get attached to them and came to understand, in time, there behavior.  
   As time went by I started noticing that state of health of this creature was dependent on the environment they were kept, and food.
    I remember my grandmother was in favor of natural food (grains, grass), and letting the animals to roam the surroundings ( free range). This way they kept healthy, vigorous, lively, and rarely fallen ill.
   On the other hand, the neighbors  across the street used to keep the birds closed and feed them with artificial food. The effect reflected in their health shortly. It’s true they were growing faster, but usually after a while they ended up getting a disease or couldn’t walk properly. Besides, the joints were less strong, denoting nutritional deficiency.
   That early experience I went through made me understand the importance and the impact of nature and quality food on human body and wellbeing. Later, I came to the conclusion that rules/ principles of health for animals or pets regarding nutrition, spending time in nature, and physical movement are as applicable as those for animals. Moreover, pets who lead lifestyle similar to there owner are subjected to the same disease. More and more human ailments are developed by pets ( diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cancer). All these health issues could be prevented adopting a healthy lifestyle.
   In my view, the main factors (aspects) that play a vital role in health are: organic whole food, physical activity, positive thinking, and staying in touch with nature (earth, water, fire, and air).
Training, qualifications and experience:
- I hold a certificate in Nutrition
- I completed a masters programme in Fitness and Health
- Diploma in phytotherapy ( herbology).
- Diploma in acupressure
- Diploma in reflexology
- I worked as a herbalist in a herbalist's (shop)
- I design nutrition and wellbeing programs via internet or in my private office
- I provide personalized (customized) herbal programs (formulas) via internet or in my private office space.
What can I do for you?
- help and guide you towards attaining your health and wellbeing goals
- I always aim to make my programmes achievable, realistic and lasting
-  make positive and meaningful changes to your health without being dull or overly restrictive.
- I am a keen advocate of an active and healthy lifestyle
- advise and assist you during the balancing process.
- empower you to stick to the recommendations and stay motivated (driven).
- answer to your questions along the process
- provide tips for matters that could arise.
How does the consultation go?
- During the initial consultation we will gather a detailed picture of your your current state of health. In this regard, you will have to share with me information about heart, liver, kidney, pancreas condition, level of cholesterol, blood pressure, and your mood. Apart from that, a brief story of the main ailment and its symptoms. Based on these, I am able to design a customized nutrition and herbal program, along with others wellbeing hints, to be taken for a period of 2 or 3 months.
- Follow up session:
In this follow up session we'll review your progress and discuss the next steps in your health plan. So, to keep track of the progress you make.
Areas of nutrition and herbalism (phytotherapy) I deal with:
- balanced diet, constipation, diabetes, diarrhea, digestive problems, healthy eating, heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, hyperthyroidism, , hypothyroidism, irritable bowel syndrome, menopause, sports nutrition, stress, thyroid problems, tiredness, weight gain, weight loss.
Fees:
- initial consultation : 60 €, $ or 55 £
- follow up sessions: 50 €, $ or 45 £
Contact details:

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu